Last Updated: 11/3/2023
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website.
2. Changes to Terms
We may revise and update these Terms from time to time, and the most current version will be posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means you accept and agree to the changes.
4. SMS and Contact
- SMS Messages – We will send out updates on the status of your property a couple of times a week. You may also receive requests for more information or to setup a time for a phone call to go over the property.
- Cancelation – Just text “STOP” to the phone number to stop receiving SMS messages. After you send the SMS message “STOP” we will automatically respond with anther SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed and will no longer receive any more SMS messages. If you would like to join again, just sign up like you did the first and you will start recieving SMS messages again.
- Help – If you are experienceing issues with the messaging program, we will reach out to help. To recieve help just reply with the keyword “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly by calling the phone number that has been texting you or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Carrier Issue – Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Fees – Message and data rates may apply for any messages that you may receive or send. You will recieve messages a couple of times a week.
5. Intellectual Property
The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by the Company and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You may not use our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
6. User Content
You may submit, post, or upload content to the Website. By doing so, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, and sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content.
7. Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to:
- Violate any applicable laws, regulations, or these Terms.
- Use the Website for any unlawful or unethical purpose.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of the Website or any related systems or networks.
- Engage in any activity that disrupts or interferes with the Website or the servers and networks connected to the Website.
The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
9. Limitation of Liability
The Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the Website or any information or services obtained through the Website.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website without prior notice, for any reason, at our sole discretion.
11. Governing Law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the state laws of Nebraska and Federal laws of United States of America, and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts in Nebraska for any disputes arising out of these Terms.
12. Contact Information
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Please review these Terms regularly. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms.
This is a basic template, and you should customize it to fit your specific website’s needs and consult with a legal professional to ensure it complies with applicable laws and regulations. Additionally, remember that specific clauses or disclosures may be required based on your website’s nature, such as e-commerce, user-generated content, or data collection.